Commercial Checking Accounts
Free Small Business CheckingIdeal for small businesses with a limited number of transactions
Business CheckingIdeal for businesses with higher balances and a higher transaction count
Business Interest CheckingIdeal for sole proprietors who want to earn interest on their balances
Community CheckingIdeal for not-for-profit organizations
|Minimum to Open||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||N/A||$6 per month||$8 per month||N/A|
|Transaction Fee||First 300 Free*||Yes**||Yes***||N/A|
* First 300 transactions free, each item thereafter $0.45. ** Per item processing fees of $0.15 per check,$0.20 per deposit, and $0.12 per on-us, local and foreign deposited items. *** Per item processing fees of $0.15 per check,$0.25 per deposit, and $0.15 per on-us, local and foreign deposited items.
Are you a landlord or managing agent for a multi-tenant property?
Consider opening a Lease Security Account. To learn how this account can make maintaining and tracking security deposits less time consuming and costly, visit our Lease Security Accounts page.
Are you a managing agent for property development?
If you are a managing agent for property development, maintaining and tracking purchaser deposits can be both time consuming and costly. Learn More
Why should you choose BSNB for your business checking account?
- Relationship managers that are focused on your long-term success
- Local decision making based on an understanding of our shared marketplace
- Excellent customer service coupled with a full suite of products and services to help you manage your business
- Relationship rewards for entrusting BSNB with your new commercial checking account
- Save time with Remote Deposit services. Deposit your checks without leaving your business!
- Accounts and services to take care of your personal financial goals
- Time saving conveniences and money saving discounts for your employees
Keep your cash moving.
Keep your cash secure.
We have more.
Better U modules cover a range of key financial concepts from paying for college to planning for retirement. Take advantage of this FREE resource to improve your financial literacy at your own pace!