BSNB offers Visa Rewards Platinum credit cards through TCM Bank, N.A. Turn to us for the following benefits:
Visa® Rewards Platinum
Our Visa® Rewards Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
- Reward points for merchandise and travel. Visit cRewards® at cRewardsCard.com for details.
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for first 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 9.99% - 22.99% will apply.*
- Manage your account online and go paperless at MyCardStatement.com
- Chip Card Security
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- SecurLOCK™ Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Mobile Payments
- Travel Accident Insurance1
- Personal service from people you know
* 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 3.25% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 8.99% and 18.99%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.99% and 22.99%. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. 1 Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.