BSNB has extensive experience as a business operating in the greater Capital Region. As a community bank, our employees both live and work in this region, providing us with a vested interest in seeing your company prosper and contribute to the local economy. And, like you, we face many of the same issues, from recruiting the best and the brightest to differentiating ourselves in the marketplace.
We bring this unique local perspective to every client relationship we have the privilege of forming. Whether you’re interested in opening a deposit account or learning how to get a business loan, BSNB can help.
Small business loans can take a variety of forms and ultimately assist you in meeting the goals you have for your business. For example:
- Term loans may help you purchase equipment, furniture and fixtures or commercial vehicles
- Real estate loans may be used to purchase land or buildings or renovate a property you already own
- Lines of Credit may be used to support working capital or seasonal cash flow needs
Why should you choose BSNB for your small business loan?
- BSNB is a preferred SBA lender, resulting in a streamlined process for the borrower
- Our business development officers are focused on a long-term relationship with your company
- Decisions are made locally based on an understanding of our shared marketplace
- Competitive and customized lending packages
- Excellent customer service coupled with a full suite of commercial loans and lines of credit
Preferred SBA Lender Status
BSNB’s lending team has experience helping businesses of all sizes access the credit that will help them succeed in the long-term. While we work with multiple government agencies, the SBA has designated BSNB as a Preferred Lender. This means that when you apply for an SBA loan through BSNB, you will benefit from our demonstrated proficiency in processing and servicing SBA-guaranteed loans.
All loans are subject to application and credit approval. Terms and conditions may change at any time.
Speak with or email a business development officer to start the discussion.
See featured local projects that BSNB has financed.
Hear what BSNB commercial clients have to say.
Visit BSNB's Better U Financial Education Program to learn more.