Get StartedMeet our Financial Advisors
Turn to us when you have questions about whether to roll funds from your prior employer’s 401(k) or retirement plan into a new IRA.
What should I consider when evaluating a rollover?
There are a number of options for your existing retirement plan. Rolling your assets to an IRA is one option. You may also be able to leave assets in a plan offered by your former employer, take a lump sum distribution or roll funds in a qualified account. We can help you look at your options and the advantages and disadvantages associated with each; specifically, services offered, fees and expenses, investment options and more.
How does an IRA Rollover fit into my retirement planning?
Having an existing IRA is a great start when saving towards your retirement. In addition to helping you determine the possible benefits of rolling your existing funds into a new account, we can also help you determine if your savings are on track. We are often asked, how much is enough? We’ll help you consider the following:
- What will your goals and lifestyle look like after retirement?
- Could you increase the amount you set aside now, or do you plan to later?
- If you invest more today, will it allow an earlier retirement?
We invite you to speak with our Infinex Financial Advisor about your personal situation
Meet our Financial Advisors
Stephan Scribner, CFP®
- Infinex Financial Advisor*
- BSNB FINANCIAL SERVICES
- 990 State Route 67
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
- (518) 363-8196
* Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. BSNB Financial Services is a trade name of Ballston Spa National Bank. Infinex and Ballston Spa National Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial PlannerTM and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.