Businesses operating in the Capital Region are fortunate to have a variety of resources available to them. BSNB has developed strong partnerships with these resources and can make the introductions that will assist with your company’s long-term success. By consulting with you and understanding your goals and objectives, we’ll help your business find the right resources.
Turn to BSNB whether you need assistance in finalizing a business plan, identifying government programs for small business, government business grants or government funding programs for small business.
BSNB works with the following organizations to support your business’s individual needs.
- Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region
- Empire State Development Corporation (ESD)
- New York Business Development Corporation (NYBDC)
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Saratoga County Prosperity Partnership
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
All loans are subject to application and credit approval. Terms and conditions may change at any time.